Bridal Associations in Other Areas
- Richmond, VA area
Richmond Bridal Association
- Myrtle Beach, SC area
Grand Strand Bridal Association
- Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC area
Triangle Bridal Association
- Buffalo, NY area
Buffalo Bridal Association
- Cleveland-Akron, OH area
Northeast Ohio Bridal Association
- Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area
Upstate Bridal Association
- San Diego, CA area
Wedding Specialists of San Diego
About Us: Rules & Regulations
- Term. This agreement will commence upon payment of dues by Member (hereafter, "You"/"Your") and shall continue for twelve months thereafter. This agreement shall not be in force until accepted by Triad Bridal Association (hereafter, "TBA"), which reserves the right to cancel this agreement without further obligation at any time by rescinding all future obligations under this contract, or for cause if You have failed to pay as agreed or if You fail to perform any material term or condition of this agreement.
Member shall pay a fee of $20 for any check presented for payment that is returned by the bank, and a fee of $20 for any late payment.
- Code of Ethics. You must adhere to the TBA Code of Ethics, which guides the business practices of all Members and helps ensure adherence to the principles upon which the TBA is based. It is understood that you are familiar with its contents and will uphold each of the Articles and pledges it contains. You acknowledge that Membership may be terminated without refund should the TBA and/or the TBA Steering Committee determine in its sole discretion that you have violated any aspect of the Code. The TBA will always seek to address any such matters directly with You in order to have full information before a termination hearing occurs.
- Licenses. You shall be required to obtain and keep in force any & all licenses for operation of your business.
- Logo. You are permitted to utilize the TBA logo in your advertising, letterhead, business cards, and signage. Camera-ready artwork of the logo is available free of charge to you; the logo must not be altered in any fashion. The use of the TBA logo must be discontinued immediately upon lapse in, non-renewal or termination of Membership.
- Plaque. You will receive a TBA plaque for display at your place of business during your active Membership. The plaque is the property of TBA and must be returned to TBA upon lapse in, non-renewal or termination of Membership. You agree that the value of the plaque is $250, and agree to pay TBA $250 for failure to return plaque upon request of TBA.
- Liability and Insurance. TBA is not responsible or liable in any way for any injury to person or property, loss or damage of any kind, sustained by You, your employees or any other person by reason of fire, theft, water, accident or negligence of TBA or any of its servants, agents or employees or any other cause whatsoever, except in cases of gross or sole negligence or willful misconduct. It is further understood that You will indemnify and hold harmless TBA from damages, loss, cost or expense, including costs of defense and reasonable attorney fees of any and all kind arising out of sole or contributing negligence of You, your employees, servants or agents or TBA or otherwise.
- Miscellaneous. (A) All matters & questions not covered herein are subject to decision of TBA. Should either party resort to litigation or any form of alternative dispute resolution relating to this event under terms of this contract, parties agree that jurisdiction, venue and choice of law shall be in State of North Carolina, City of Greensboro. (B) Any Member needing assistance relating to a disability must contact TBA no later than 30 days prior to a TBA hosted event. (C) TBA reserves the right to use photos and/or video taken of you, your employees, and agents for publicity purposes.
Download the TBA Membership Application (PDF format)
Please click the link above to print a membership application.